The course was aimed at the Border Guard officers and employees from Foreigners’ Affairs Departments as well as employees of other institutions and offices dealing with foreigners that carry out interviews with foreigners.
The specific topics mentioned during the event, were:
1. Legal basis for interviewing,
2. Tactical aspects of interviewing,
3. Verbal and non – verbal communication,
4. Questions as main tool of interview,
5. Formulation of foreigners’ statements.
6. Models of interviewing: DCM, PEACE, FBI.
The course was conducted by lecturers from the BG Training Center and Mr. Wiesław Zyskowski.
The participants taking part in the course were from Bieszczadzki, Śląski, Morski, Nadbużański, Nadodrzański i Nadwiślański BG Divisions and Voivod’s Office: Mazowiecki.
The event was co-financed in the frames of Norwegian Financial Mechanism Project no 26/NMF PL 15/14 (Project ‘Enhancing competence and qualifications of public administration within the scope of migration and asylum with special attention paid to preventing irregular migration’).